[Imc-fiscalissue] Fwd: A Few Quick FYIs.

pireh at uiuc.edu pireh at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 6 01:38:42 CDT 2005

hi all,

i believe this email was missent, and am forwarding it to the
relevant groups.  in the future, i hope the uc-imc can adopt
the open accounting models employed by other imc's and operate
in a more open way in general.  by making information
"confidential" we give others the power to use that
information against the uc-imc.

-cyrus