[IMC-Listening-Party] First Post: Last weeks Listening Party play list and DI coverage!

dan blah blah at chambana.net
Tue Jan 22 13:26:46 CST 2008

Hey All,
Thanks for attending and making the 1st Listening Party hosted at the
IMC awesome!  So awesome in fact, that Jim Vogel at the DI was able to
get a whole page spread about the event on the back page of todays DI
in the diversions section:
http://media.www.dailyillini.com/media/storage/paper736/news/2008/01/22/Diversions/Area-Residents.Share.The.Music.At.Listening.Party-3160455.shtml
Thanks Jim and thank you all again for showing up and making it
something worth printing.  This will surely make next months even more
entertaining.

Below is the track list from the last Listening Party:
1. ISA by NEU
2. Our Prayer - Brian ilson
3. Heroes & Villains - Brian Wilson
4. Palestine Everywhere - Common Loon
5. The Good Times are Killn' Me - Modest Mouse
6. Ole' Cook Pot - The Duhks
7. 4 Better or 4 Worse - Pharcyde
8. Thick as a Brick - Jethro Tull
9. Diario de Viaje - Frederico Aubele
10. Ante Tus Ojos - Frederico Aubele
11. Soul Sauce ( Fila Brazillia Remix) - Cal Tjader
12. Bring the Good Boys Home - The 1900s
13. Monkey 23 - The Kills
14. White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
15. How Far North - Fitzgerald
16. Bloody Stumps - Fitzgerald
17. Turkish March, 9th Symphony - Ludwig van Beethoven
18. Asleep at the Trigger - Autolux
19. Fuck the People - The Kills
20. Conlon Nancarrow - Study No. 12 "Spanish"
21. Dave Koz - ???
22. Carbon Leaf - The Sea
23. I'm Afraid of Americans - David Bowie & Trent Reznor
24. Uncle Johns Band - Grateful Dead

FYI, you are getting this because you gave me your email address to be
signed up onto the listening party email address.  See
http://lists.chambana.net/cgi-bin/listinfo/imc-listening-party for
more info on the email list or to unsubscribe.

Thanks,
--
Dan