[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Open Hours Tonight!

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:01:53 CDT 2010

7 pm tonight! We've constructed three or four fully functional bench
power supplies. Chuck's tables are holding up superbly despite an
unusual amount of punishment in their short existences. And Wayne's
rack for Ivan's trays has elevated the space to a new plane of
physical organization.

There are more power supplies that we can work on. They'll require
more testing since they don't follow the normal wire color codes. I
think it'd be cool to hold a skill share in the space soon. Chuck has
talked about doing a soldering workshop which I could definitely use
at this point.

See you tonight!

Brian

believed to be clean.