[Imc-makerspace] Welcome to the Chicago Knights 1739 Team Web Site

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:06:40 CDT 2010

Stewart,

Meme Polk, the AmeriCorps building coordinator for the IMC, has really
taken a lead in working with Jackie Moore, mentor for the Chicago
Knights. Matt Findlay has also volunteered to mentor. There's a UI
student, Sravan Suryadevara, who's been trying to get an FRC team going
in CU for some time. He participated in FRC in high school, so he knows
the ropes.

Let me put you and anyone else in the Makerspace in touch with Meme,
Jackie and Sravan. They're planning on having a remote meeting soon.

This is really an exciting project and would attract a lot of attention
to Makerspace Urbana if we get involved.

I'm really excited about this!

Brian

On 8/5/10 12:11 PM, Stewart Dickson wrote:
> http://www.chicagoknights1739.org/contact.asp
> See: Subject of inquiry [Request a Visit]
>
> Is anybody up for a road trip (train trip)?
> A visit to Pumping Station one?
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Stewart

Brian Duggan