[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Poster for Independence Day (India)

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Fri Aug 13 11:35:48 CDT 2010

  And I dreamed I saw the fireworks (bomber jet planes, riding shotgun
in the sky)
turning into butterflies above our Nation.  --Joanie Mitchell/Crosby
Stills & Nash (paraphrased)