[Imc-makerspace] Meeting and TV

SB Poet soapboxpoet at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 15:44:39 CDT 2010

Hey,
I'm going to hit up the EV car club meeting tonight so I won't be there.  I still have some shelving and tubs if anyone thinks the space can use it.  Also, how's everyone feel about Stewarts link for the TV station idea?  I planned on hanging out at the imc night on Friday untill 8, since I'm getting screwd and have to work my birthday at 9.  Can you guys just make sure there's a stack of fliers available since I won't have a key or whatnot.  Anyone feel like joining me?

Matt