[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Radio Show?

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Thu Aug 26 13:25:35 CDT 2010

  I'm "Radio-Trained".
Attached is a scan of my FCC 3rd-class license from 1975-1980.
I had regular airshifts on student-run WXDR, 91.3 FM Newark, DE
from 1977-1980.

So, we're going to write a radio show, are we?
It would be a good way to formalize Brian's search for
the philosophical foundations of the Hackerspace Movement.
If we record the shows, then we can re-Podcast afterwards, yes?

See you Tuesday, Sept 7 at the WRFU meeting at 8:00 PM,
if not before.

-Stewart