[Imc-makerspace] Moving the Makerspace (please check your Jan calendar!)

Gergana Slavova gslavova at aim.com
Fri Dec 17 18:41:53 CST 2010

 Thanks, Derek!  This is really helpful.  My January is pretty wide open so I can help out any weekend.

Additionally, I know we have a business meeting coming up on Jan. 5.  I think that'll be a good time to discuss all the money stuff (hopefully we'll have access to the report from finance by then), as well as to get a tour of the new place.  Brian, do you think that'll be possible to schedule?

Happy Holidays, everyone!

~Gergana