[Imc-makerspace] Membership Forms [Re: ... financial report]

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 16:45:54 CDT 2010

We never had follow-up meetings to define membership versus space
access. I'm not really interested in making membership more complicated
than it needs to be. My feeling is:

Membership ==
Membership form
$10 or $20 monthly contribution to the group
Key to the space

We haven't consented on that, but at least we can start collecting
membership forms.

There are piles of the forms in the Makerspace and on the tables just
inside the IMC red doors. I'm attaching the PDF for anyone to print.
I'll send along an editable version of the form when I get a chance.

Thanks!
Brian