[Imc-makerspace] Work Day 2: The Day We Make Another Workbench and Some Power Supplies

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 21:53:42 CDT 2010

Hey All,

Work day 2 is coming up this Wednesday between 6pm and ???... however
far we get. We made great progress putting together some bench power
supplies. We got them to turn on! Now let's drill some holes and cut
some wires and make 'em all purty.

Chuck single-handedly constructed a workbench on which to PUT power
supplies. I think we'll need more. Who wants to help?

Hope to see you there!

Brian

believed to be clean.