[Imc-makerspace] Build Stuff 4: Still more to do

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 13:48:17 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Chuck found some binding posts and I donated a cheap soldering iron so
we could finish some more of these power supplies. Let's get together
around 7pm.

I saw that schmeckendeugler (I'm really sorry, I haven't mapped user
names to real names yet) has also gotten some supplies to donate.
Awesome!

We should talk about having a monthly official meeting where we can
get updates from people on various goings on. Speaking of, I have some
fundraising opportunities that I'm going to send out to the list soon.
One is a possible grant, if I can find the information, and the others
are some sites for nonprofits. More details soon.

Thanks and see people tonight!

--
Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer