[Imc-makerspace] Monthly Business Meeting Tonight!

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:25:20 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Sorry for the late notice. We've got our monthly business meeting
tonight at 7 in the space.

Things to talk about:

Derek has taken on three Thursdays a month for open hours. Can anyone
take one Thursday a month?

Stewart and I got the weekly techknowledge (capitalize to taste) radio
show approved on WRFU. We go at 8am on Thursday mornings on 104.5 FM.

Meme has had to step away from her role as the primary FIRST Robotics
Team organizer due to switching jobs. She will still be a mentor for the
team, but we really need someone to step in and take ownership of this
project.

Please pay your dues! If you're behind on your monthly commitment,
please try to catch up!

Other items?

Thanks and see you tonight!
Brian