[Imc-makerspace] join mailing list

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Mon Oct 11 08:40:55 CDT 2010

  Hello, Colten!

Thanks for finding us!
You can sign up for the MakerSpace e-mail list at:

Our web site is:  http://www.makersapceu.org   Register and start blogging!

The MakerSpace is located in Studio 15 (downstairs) in the Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center (UC-IMC)
202 S. Broadway, The Old Urbana Post Office Building.  There are membership sign-up forms on the kiosk just inside the
red double-doors across from the IMC business offices.   Fill one out and drop it in the safe.  :)

Our monthly business meeting is the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00PM.
Look on the IMC Calendar for events  http://www.ucimc.org/calendar
We have open hours on most Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7pm-9pm.

We look forward to meeting you!

-Stewart,
http://www.ucimc.org/content/makerspace-urbana-will-bring-tech-knowledge-uc