[Imc-makerspace] Open Hours Thursday 7-9 :: Electronics Fun!

makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com
Thu Oct 14 17:26:15 CDT 2010

I'll be opening the Makerspace tonight from 7-9.

We'll be taking electronic components off of some circuit boards to make
a reusable stash for our future projects.

We have been given many donations of diverse electronics, and our goal
is to harvest the useful pieces and recycle the rest to save space.

We'll cue the music and get down to business taking things apart- It's
fun and therapeutic!

If you have a SOLDERING IRON yourself, please do BRING IT along.

Hope to see you there.

--
Derek