[Imc-makerspace] QC Co-Lab coming to visit

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:11:09 CDT 2010

Hi Chris!

I'll be at the Makerspace until 6:00pm tonight. Swing by here:

202 S Broadway
Urbana, IL 61822

That's an old Post Office with the letters "IMC" in vertical, wooden,
circus-style font on the West side. Independent Media Center :)

Call me anytime: 631 223 8442

I've got plans I can't cancel after 6:00p. Maybe another keystaff can
give you a tour tonight?

If no, can we meet up tomorrow before 2?

Give me a call and we can work things out.

Hope to see you soon!
Brian

On 10/15/10 1:15 PM, Chris Cooper wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> A couple of the QC Co-Lab members (myself included) will be in town
> tonight and tomorrow for the ACM conference.  While in town, we wanted
> to try to get together with some of you guys, see the space, swap swag,
> and otherwise do the neighborly hackerspace thing.
>
> If someone wants to email me directly with some contact info, we will
> get in touch when we get to town.
>
> Hope to see you soon,
>
> Chris Cooper
> QC Co-Lab