[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace OPEN Tonight from 7-9

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:01:53 CDT 2010

Woot. Mark had a great idea to start building logic gates out of all the
industrial mechanical relays and switches he's been donating. He also
donated a couple relays that can delay their switching action for a few
seconds. He pointed out that this would be great to start teaching
digital logic to kids. Big, clunky, loud, hands-on. I started fooling
around with one of the relays and a switch on the big table. If I could
be around tonight, that's what I'd be doing...

...or continuing to edit all the amazing video we got from CMKT 4's visit :)

Brian

On 10/28/10 4:35 PM, makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com wrote:
> Makerspace Urbana will be OPEN tonight from 7-9p!

Brian Duggan
Technical Projects Developer
UC Independent Media Center
http://www.ucimc.org | 309 310 7026