[Imc-makerspace] QC Co-Lab Hackerspace Grand Opening

Chris Cooper qcadmin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:28:53 CDT 2010

Greetings Hackers, Makers, doers, shakers, and otherwise geeky people!

My name is Chris Cooper, and I am with the QC Co-Lab, a new hackerspace just
opening up in Davenport, IA.  As the new guys on the block, we thought this
would be a great time to reach out and meet our neighboring spaces.  And
what's the best way to do that? With a housewarming party, of course!

You are all invited to come join us for our Grand Opening, September
17-19th.  A full announcement can be found on our site:
https://www.qccolab.com/grandopening

We are having a mini maker-faire on Friday and Saturday, so you are welcome
to bring any projects you would like to show off.  Also, if you have the
public speaking bug, we still have a few slots open for both 5 minute and 25
minute talks on Saturday.  If you are interested in that, please let me know
and we can secure you a slot.

Finally, Saturday night we are hosting a Meeting of the Spaces.  It's going
to be a bonfire and party out at the campgrounds for all hackerspace members
and their guests.  This is a great chance to not just meet the QC Co-Lab
guys, but to meet with fellow hackers from all over the Midwest.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, I hope to see you
all there.

Chris Cooper
QC Co-Lab
Https://www.qccolab.com <https://www.qccolab.com/>