[Imc-makerspace] [Imc-bookkeeper] wax floors on main space

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Fri Apr 8 18:08:04 CDT 2011

Leon,

When we draw closer to that date and especially on the 15th, it may be
useful to post reminder signs... and for us to figure out a HIGHLY obvious
Do Not Enter psedo barrier to keep people from using the stairs to come up
the stairs, in addition to signage on all doors to that space.

My concern is volunteers who remember coming in, but exit the lower level in
automatic pilot.

Isak