[Imc-makerspace] Last chance to get into Maker Faire for free!

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:36:10 CDT 2011

Hi All,

I know you're all psyched about the inaugural UC Mini Maker Faire this
Saturday, and I know that many of you would be interested in skirting
the ridiculous asking price of $3 for admission to the Faire. Well,
now's your last chance:

For the simple and easy act of volunteering for one of the one- or
two-hour jobs below, you'll get into UC Mini Maker Faire absolutely FREE!

Sat, 10-11am Entrance Attendant
Sat, 10-11am Entrance Attendant
Sat, 10-11am Door Guard
Sat, 11-12 Entrance Attendant
Sat, 11-12 Entrance Attendant
Sat, 11-12 Door Guard
Sat, 2-3 Entrance Attendant
Sat, 2-3 Entrance Attendant
Sat, 2-3 Door Guard
Sat, 3-5 Clean-up
Sat, 3-5 Clean-up
Sat, 3-5 Clean-up

Sound like a square deal? Please let me know and I'll put you on the
schedule. You'll gain respect, fame, prestige, and a stylin' staff badge.

And remember: now's your last chance to take advantage of this
incredible offer :)

(Please forward widely)

Thanks!
Brian