[Imc-makerspace] wax floors

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:44:02 CDT 2011

Hi all,

after cyphering through the emails of the previous messages about this floor
waxing thing. I have decided to go ahead with re-waxing the floors. Please
understand that the main space will be entirely off limits.

This means no entering for any reason.  Again the date for this will be May
15th. Some of you have offer to help, I suggest you all study the wax on,
wax off technique with Mr. Miyagi, we will begin at about 7ish. Bring a
lunch or two.

Thank you all and lets get to waxing.

BTW I will send a reminder closer to the date.

--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee
Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com