[Imc-makerspace] Midwest Zine Fest call for volunteers

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:47:52 CDT 2011

Hey there awesome IMC People! We need your help!

Two weeks from yesterday on April 30th, the Radical Librarians group is
hosting the first ever Midwest Zine Fest. (You may have heard :)  Nearly 20
exhibitors have signed up already and the day is poised to be packed with a
plethora of print and non-print peculiarities.

Volunteers are needed for setup, logistics, tear down & clean up, from 8am
to 7pm Saturday April 30th.
*SIGN UP HERE:* *http://tinyurl.com/mwzf-volunteer**
*
Sign up & help if you can! Or just pop by & buy some zines!

You'll be rewarded with food, fun, and fabulousness, as well as lots of love
from the rad librarians, Chris, Maggie & Jeanie. Also, May 1st you can come
chill at La Casa for our punk brunch, featuring Ando from Ando & the Jolly
Barrels. http://midwestzinefest.ucimc.org/content/ando-and-jolly-barrels

Cheers, Chris Ritzo, Maggie Taylor, Jeanie Austin