[Imc-makerspace] Doodle: Makerspace Organizational Meeting Redux

Doodle (on behalf of Brian Duggan) mailer at doodle.com
Mon Apr 25 17:03:02 CDT 2011

Brian Duggan invites you to participate in Doodle poll "Makerspace Organizational Meeting Redux".

Follow this link to participate in it:
http://www.doodle.com/itdwebb3hn3mshm54hikwahr/private
Please note that this is a personal link that cannot be shared with other poll participants.

Hey Makerspace Urbana,

A few weeks ago we sent out a poll to see who was interested in helping to (re)define Makerspace Urbana's organizational structure. I want to be a part of this meeting, and we had agreed to do this this Friday, the 29th. Unfortunately, I absolutely cannot make it this Friday, so I'm begging forgiveness, understanding, and agreement on a new date by spending a few seconds to fill out a new poll. Is there time during the next three weekends when all interested people can attend?

We've got a lot of new people on the list lately, and in case you're wondering: Yes, everyone is welcome! We're a participatory group. We just need to solidify how we're organized.

And let me know if the Doodle doesn't work for you. I manage to screw up a lot of Doodles, despite the tool's simplicity.

Looking forward to talking!

Brian