[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [Yasmin_an] "Slow Science" Science Petition

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Tue Aug 2 18:42:56 CDT 2011

I think that this is related to the "Education Bubble"  (See: Ph.D glut)
http://techcrunch.com/2011/04/10/peter-thiel-were-in-a-bubble-and-its-not-the-internet-its-higher-education