[Imc-makerspace] M-U Logo Passport Stamp

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:08:55 CDT 2011

Here's my first attempt at a Passport Stamp for the MakerSpace.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zCh4Oqu18ndosVFqGtsMwg?feat=directlink
Hand-carved from a pink eraser.  Mounted on a wooden rubber-stamp-type
handle.

I built a Passport today from the posted PDF file.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Passport
As near as I can tell, unless I'm completely backward,
is that the Passport is designed left-handed.   It reads from right to left.

The motto on the front:  Examen Omnium Necessitatum = The examination of
the needs of all

And of course, on the back:  "Be Excellent to Each Other"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096928/quotes

-Stewart