[Imc-makerspace] git.chambana.net/projects/makerspaceu repository?

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Sun Aug 7 16:08:26 CDT 2011

Hi,

I just tried the following:

git config remote.origin.push git at git.chambana.net:makerspaceu.git
But, it seems to have had no effect:
git remote -v
origin    http://git.chambana.net/projects/makerspaceu.git (fetch)
origin    http://git.chambana.net/projects/makerspaceu.git (push) --
still set to Http interface
upstream    git at git.chambana.net:makerspaceu.git (fetch)
upstream    git at git.chambana.net:makerspaceu.git (push)

I cannot do a git clone via the Ssh interface:
git clone git at git.chambana.net:makerspaceu.git makerspaceu
Cloning into makerspaceu...
Password:
Password:
Password:
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

Git clone at lease works over the Http interface...

Thanks,

-Stewart