[Imc-makerspace] MakerSpace is registered at CUVolunteer.org

Sunah Suh makerspace at sunahsuh.com
Mon Aug 8 11:48:12 CDT 2011

Hey makers, I just tweeted about this and would like to publicize this to
the community informatics club in my department but I realized the wiki page
itself doesn't list the public email address or really any other context --
I just signed up for a chambana.net account and it has to be approved first,
so could someone edit the wiki page to include contact info?

(Also, hi people on the list that don't know me, I'll show up for a meeting
one of these days =))

--
Sunah Suh
PhD Student | Graduate School of Library and Information Science
sunahsuh at illinois.edu | GChat: sunah at sunahsuh.com
Check my current email load: http://courteous.ly/d7mWb4