[Imc-makerspace] Mesh Wifi Reading Group Schedule

Derek makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com
Sat Aug 20 19:08:08 CDT 2011

The schedule has not changed.  We'll discuss chapter 5 again in addition
to the normal reading for those that couldn't make it two Thursdays ago.

I had suggested we might put off chapter 5 until this week, but we'll
keep current with the original schedule set for the summer.

So this week, have read chapter 5 plus pages 157-174, and we'll discuss
the combined readings on Thursday.

Anyone needing the reading schedule, it will be added to the Google
calendar:

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/makerspaceu%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

--
Derek