[Imc-makerspace] additional items not discussed at business meeting

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:03:06 CDT 2011

Hey all,
I just thought of two items that we didn't discuss Sunday that we need to
resolve over email if possible.

Brian D is listed as one of our working group spokespersons that attend the
IMC Steering meeting. Chuck is the other.

We need two volunteers to serve as spokespersons for our group at the IMC
Steering meeting, which takes place every first Thursday night at 8pm.

I would volunteer, but I'm already a spokesperson for another group.
Ideally, we would have someone able to attend Thursday, or Brian may be
planning to attend.

Thanks,
Chris

On another note, we have set up the Makerspace server in the Chambana.net
DNS. Next steps- install apache & any other services we want & set up the
website. Any takers?