[Imc-makerspace] additional items not discussed at business meeting

Jeremy Jones jeremyj at letifer.org
Wed Aug 31 15:35:34 CDT 2011

Jeff,

You're more than welcome.  Kestrel (kestrel.chambana.net) is an Ubuntu Lucid (10.04 LTS), box.  I can create you an account, what would your preferred username be?

I'll also install wp for you, is there anything further you need to get started?

Chris/Brian,

Can you send me contact info for Chuck (is that right?).  I'll start the process of getting domain name stuff handled.

-jmj