[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace membership

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:02:03 CST 2011

Hi Brian,
Thanks for reaching out. We'd love to have you get involved.

We have a mesh wifi group that meets Thursdays at 7pm, a community help
desk which operates Sundays 2-4 and Tuesdays 3-5.
There's a group that's beginning to meet to plan our Makerfaire in April
2012 too.

Coming during one of those times would be a good introduction to the space
and some current members.

On a more social side, we're having a movie night Dec 11th at 6pm.

Let us know if you need directions- we have those on the website, but
currently it's down.

-Chris Ritzo