[Imc-makerspace] Visit in Feb/March?

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:50:33 CST 2011

Dude!

This is awesome!  I think that Becky Stern hinted that you were coming down
the pike as she was leaving.
Didn't expect to hear from you so soon!  When Gareth Branwyn was here, he
gave a "Polka-Dot-Bag" lunchtime lecture at the School for Designing a
Society.   I'm sure everyone would love to hear about Hackerspaces in
Africa!
(For example...)   I, for one would not miss your visit.   I think that I
can guarantee at least a handful of dedicated
MakerSpace members will be on-hand as well.  So looking forward to it!

Cheers,

-Stewart