[Imc-makerspace] Mesh wifi dev meetup/reading group tonight!

Brian Duggan bcduggan at ucimc.org
Thu Feb 3 15:04:57 CST 2011

Hi All,

Tonight some developers involved in the a rapid-deployment mesh wifi
project will stop by to meet others interested in mesh wifi. If you've
been interested in mesh wifi or have wanted to attend Makerspace
Urbana's mesh wifi reading group (organized by Derek), please stop by!

In other news, the new space is painted and ready for move-in. We can
look at how pretty it is tonight and if anyone feels like it, we can
move some things into it. The big moving day will probably be this
weekend, though. I'll keep the list posted.

Thanks!
Brian