[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace Open Tonight 7-9

Derek Dagit makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com
Thu Feb 10 21:45:09 CST 2011

> We'll meet tonight to discuss the third chapter of Wireless Networking
> in the Developing World.
>
> http://wndw.net/

So we had a great discussion tonight, but it wasn't about chapter three
of the book.  Next week there will be a discussion about Makerspace
vision, member roles, etc.  We'll resume the book discussion as time
permits; perhaps we will resume two weeks from tonight.

Things are getting more energized.  Thanks to Brian for the fantastic
overview.  I personally learned a lot from his summary.

--
Derek