[Imc-makerspace] Key count

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:37:36 CST 2011

Thank you to those who have recorded there keys on the key list or have
emailed me what keys you have.

This is a reminder to those who have not recorded or sent me a response via
email.  Please record on the document the keys you've been issued.  Below is
just a copy paste of the previously sent email.

We need an update on who has what keys and how many. I will be sending a
spreadsheet to make it easier for you to log your keys. I have share the
spreadsheet through google docs.
If unable to access for some reason, send a email to me with your name, the
name of the key, what its for, and how many of that key you have.

 EX: Leon McGee / GMK / master key                     / 1
                                  #4 / janitor room(basement) / 1
                               AB41/ B2P, RED DOORS       / 1

On a side note, we are still having issues with the basement doors being
unlock or propped open. Now yes, as it states on the doors, that after 6pm
if your group is needing the doors unlock for the hours that you are here
then do so. But, they NEED to be supervised. We are having complaints of
people that are not associated with the IMC in anyway, moving freely
throughout the building and harassing people.

   This is to all groups, tenants, and AmeriCorp,

                Most of us have keys to access this building one way or
another. We are asking that you take secure measures in making sure that no
one but you use your key. That you secure the door you open after hours. If
after hours you need them unlocked, make sure you lock them back. The safety
of person(s) and valuables (computers, paintings, etc.) is important to me
and it should be to you.

Again, please be sure to record your keys for me either on the Google
spreadsheet, or sending me an email. Remember, this is an activity that
helps all of us at the IMC maintain some level of security and helps to cut
down on cost of duplicating keys.  If you have already recorded your keys,
then disregard this message.

THANK YOU
--
Building Coordinator