[Imc-makerspace] Mini Maker Faire UC: April 16th

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 16:42:08 CST 2011

Hey folks,

It's official. There will be a Mini Maker Faire here at the IMC hosted
by Makerspace Urbana.

Mark April 16th on your calendars. The Faire will run from 10a to 3p
that Saturday. It will likely be $3 at the door per person.

O'Reilly Publishing is allowing us to use their Maker Faire trademarks
in promotion and branding of the Faire.

I'll keep everyone updated about what you can do to help. For now, just
tell everyone you know about the Faire. If you or anyone you talk to
wants to get a booth to exhibit, a booth to sell merchandise, or put on
a demonstration, let me know and I'll tell you how to go about getting
set up. Sarah Dolinar and I are still working on the details :)

This is going to be a blast!

Brian

--
Brian Duggan