[Imc-makerspace] Mesh Network Reading -> Next

makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com
Thu Feb 24 21:31:23 CST 2011

We had a good discussion on Ch 2 on Radio Physics

Next up is Ch 3 on Network Design, but we're only planning to read the
introduction, from page 27 to the top page 51.

We agreed we should have a good basic understanding of TCP/IP before
getting into the design of the physical network.

And, we'll plan to chat about it in two weeks instead of next week.

So we'll read pg 27 through the top of pg 51 for discussion on March 10.

And if anyone doesn't have the book, get it for free at
http://wndw.net/.

Or, you can get your own hardcopy from lulu.com.

1. Go here:
http://www.goodsearch.com/nonprofit/urbana-champaign-independent-media-center.aspx

2. Click GoodShop on the left, and search stores for lulu.

3. Continue to lulu.com, and buy the book.

I *think* that will donate to the IMC.  Thanks to Bill for the
goodsearch tip!

--
Derek