[Imc-makerspace] Space update

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:13:01 CST 2011

We made some progress on junk removal last night. I have a car load of
junk that I'll drop off at Mac's when I get a chance.

Unfortunately, I can't be in the space tonight due to a prior
commitment. For folks who come in tonight, look through the rest of the
stuff and keep what you think we'll need. But don't worry too much about
it, either.

If folks don't get around to cleaning, feel free to hack on the wireless
hardware. You can flash any of the Foneras or WRT54G(S)'s if you can
unbrick WRTs ;). Derek's been working on the wireless stuff a little,
too. Check out olsrd and OpenWRT.

See folks on Saturday!
Brian

--