[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Re: [hackerspaces] Global Hackerspace Cupcake Challenge

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Fri Jan 14 13:01:19 CST 2011

Basically, it entails:  1)  Recognizing that the package contains a Cupcake;
2)  FIlming (video) the opening of the package, removal, inspection of
the cupcake as received;
3) Editing, Posting the video on u-tube.

See the official rules for the Cupcake Challenge at the hackerspaces.org
website.

-Stewart
(Hey, John!   Have you read "Makers"?   http://craphound.com/makers)
http://www.makerspaceu.org