[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Makerspace Budget 2011

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Sun Jan 16 21:50:29 CST 2011

All,

I agree with putting rent down as an expense, but I would hesitate to put in
a generic goal as an actual revenue target.

Maybe you know the answer to this, but I could use some clarification. I
understand that MakerSpace generating the revenue to pay for space is
relevant to the IMC budget. But how does the rest of the MakerSpace budget
play into the picture?

Also, since MakerSpace *is* getting the newer room for a lower price, I
would certainly not want to overestimate what revenue we can generate on the
budget. It might make more sense to be conservative and honest instead of
hopeful on the documentation.

Isak