[Imc-makerspace] AIRNow - Homepage

Stewart Dickson s-dickson at hdfgroup.org
Wed Jul 6 12:42:06 CDT 2011

I would expect it more to be an effect of the Atlanta, Augusta, GA,
Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC Metropolitan areas after Meteorology
happens.  I know there's a stinky plastics factory just NorthWest of
Charlotte.  Coal-fired power plants in Alabama cause acid rain in New
England.  That's just the way the weather goes.

-Stewart