[Imc-makerspace] Purchase proposals

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:15:51 CDT 2011

I think having a stock of servos and arduino boards seems like a good idea,
I'm a yes.

Jeff

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Erich Heine <sophacles at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also vote yes.
>

> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Gergana Slavova <gslavova at aim.com>wrote:
>
>>   Thanks, Brian.
>>
>> All-in-all, it comes out to $434, right?  Considering we have a little
>> over $2k in the bank, plus another $1000 coming in, I'm ok with it.
>>
>> ~Gergana

Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer
Diagnostic Photonics
217-766-6580

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive use
of the individual(s), entity, or person(s) named or indicated above. Any
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any
parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are
in violation
of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
(ECPA). All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment or civil
damages, or both.