[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: I am officially grovelling

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 14 11:12:45 CDT 2011

Help ?!

If everyone who has promised memories (along with shoes) delivers, that
means I'll have about 20... which means I have room for, oh.. *30* to
collect over the next two days.

So I'd still LOVE your memory!
And your friends' memories; your family's memories; your stranger's
memories.... :-)

     -- memory that is meaningful to you
          ... really, could be absolutely anything, as
              long as it was in Urbana
     -- where in Urbana the memory happened
     -- a pair of shoes to go with the memory
     -- if you would like the shoes back, your
              contact information

By, of course, tomorrow. Monday at the latest. I leave town Wednesday, then
the artist and I both get back into town the following Tuesday to start
filming.

Right now, we are tentatively looking at Saturday, November 12th to exhibit
the film, photos and shoes.

Please let me know if you have memories to share, or questions.

Thank you!

Isak
708.716.4725