[Imc-makerspace] Need members feedback on possible purchase

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:32:56 CDT 2011

I am also OK with it.
On Jul 29, 2011 2:18 PM, "Gergana Slavova" <gslavova at aim.com> wrote:
> I'm fine with it.
>
> ~Gergana

Arts Lab camp next week and needs to order some parts for it. Most likely
the camp will reimburse for parts but if not would it be OK for the
makerspace to cover the ~$70(after shipping) in parts to make sure there is
robot making materials for all??? Please respond today if possible so we can
get the order out today.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0AilTfX9eVARcdGVwbnRYMjlqTmR4eVZMWXg0alh6dHc&hl=en_US#gid=0