[Imc-makerspace] git.chambana.net/projects/makerspaceu repository?

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:15:02 CDT 2011

Hey Stewart,

Ok, back. I'm posting to the Makerspace list, so that everyone can see
the process.

Yeah, for now, at least, the tech.chambana.net accounts are separate
from other Chambana.net accounts. You'll have to create a
tech.chambana.net account with the 'Registration' link in the
upper-right-hand corner of the page. One of us admins will have to
approve your account creation.

After you sign in, click on 'My Account', also in the upper-right, and
click 'Public Keys' in the 'My Account' banner. Pick a public SSH key to
use and add it to your account.

Let me know if you have any problems. We'll get it sorted.

Thanks!
Brian

--
Brian Duggan