[Imc-makerspace] keys for makerspace members & financial situation

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:34:17 CDT 2011

Hello Finance members,

The Makerspace working group requested several new keys to our space in May.
Brian Duggan was at the Finance meeting to ask about the status of our new
keys. It seems that the forms are in the process of being located. We also
submitted key deposits for those keys per Isak's instructions in May. She
mentioned that she would be carrying our request for keys through to the
Finance and Building group.

What is the status of our keys? When will we be issued them?

Further, with regard to the Makerspace group's financials, we know that
Finance is working on getting the books in order. We would like to have an
update on how much longer we'll need to wait to get a current status of our
account.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience.

Chris