[Imc-makerspace] Meeting Tonight

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:45:08 CDT 2011

Sounds good to me.

I'm about to send a mail about the Makerspace calendar. When you
subscribe to the calendar, you can set a notification on the monthly
meeting.

We should still try to remember to remind ourselves about infrequent,
but important, events, like the monthly meeting.

Thanks!
Brian

All known Makerspace events are on this calendar
On 6/27/11 8:29 AM, Erich Heine wrote:
> Oh man, I totally flaked on this. I even thought about sending an email
> to the group at some point last week.
>
> I think at this point, since there is nothing pressing, we should just
> do the July meeting as the next one.
>
> Regards,
> Erich
>
> On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 7:44 PM, <makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com
> <mailto:makerspace.derekdagit at spamgourmet.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>

>     I had a general Makerspace meeting from 7-9p tonight on my calendar, but
>     I hung out for awhile by the space and didn't see anyone.
>
>     I was late myself by 10 minutes, in case I missed you.
>
>     The meetings are regularly scheduled as monthly, but do we want to
>     reschedule tonight's meeting?
>

>     The only things I had were:
>
>     - Activity Log/Sheet (Erich and I plan to talk about integrating these
>      with the electronic version.)
>
>     - Big thanks to those who got us the keys to the IMC and to the
>      Makerspace!
>

>     --
>     Derek

Brian Duggan