[Imc-makerspace] my makerspace key

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Mon Jun 27 17:47:00 CDT 2011

Welcome back! I'm at the IMC tonight (*Monday*) until about 7:30.

*Wednesday*, I'll be at the IMC from about 10-11:30am, then from 1:30 to
5pm.

*Thursday* from 2pm to about 8pm.

I won't be at the IMC tomorrow/Tuesday because I'm spending the day with my
godfather. If possible, I'll try and stop by tomorrow during open hours; but
depending on when we have dinner, I'm not sure that I can.

Isak