[Imc-makerspace] Request: Info about your meetings at the IMC

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Sun Mar 6 22:53:17 CST 2011

Hi all,

If you have *standing meetings/gatherings* at the IMC, would you please be
kind enough to fill out this survey *by Wednesday*? More information is on
the survey itself.

         *http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G298G8J*

>> Below is the list of recipients. If you see that I've missed anyone
please let me know.

>> If you do have questions, comments, concerns, of course feel free to
respond by copying the IMC list.

>> I've BCC'd everyone so you don't all get flooded with miscellany.

>> I'd rather receive two responses from the same group than not have your
meeting documented.

Thank you in advance,
Isak

===================
== I think I've included
===================
     AmeriCorps
     B2P
     Building
     C4A
     Community Connections
     CUCPJ
     Finance
     Foundations
     IMC List
     Librarians
     MakerSpace
     Marxist Reading Group
     Odd Music
     Print/Public i
     Shows
     Stitch 'n Itch
     Sustaining Fund
     Tech
     Treasurer
     Uniting Pride
     WRFU

Again, if you see that I've missed anyone, please let me know. Thanks!