[Imc-makerspace] Planning and organization

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:36:37 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Tomorrow (Monday 3/21), there will be a group meeting in at the space to
discuss the following things:

1. Future organization of the space (following up a discussion started a few
thursdays ago).
2. Our part in the Mini Maker Faire
3. The hackerspace challenge.

With regards to 1 & 2, no major decisions or changes will be made, the
purpose is to create a solid plan to present to everyone else for decision
in the future. It is just a good idea to work from a plan rather than have a
freewheeling discussion. Please join in for this part if you are interested
in the organization of Makerspace Urbana

With regards to 3 we will probably try to make some decisions about our role
an participation in the challenge -- this is time sensitive, sorry for the
short notice on it.

Regards,
Erich