[Imc-makerspace] Great Global Hackerspace Challenge Kickoff

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:50:55 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Given the responses on the doodle I sent out about this topic late last
week, we have decided to have the kickoff meeting/party tomorrow night.
Since future meetings of the GGHC team will be needing soldering equipment,
we thought it might be fun to have our inaugural thing at the Blind Pig --
sop\ that is the plan 6:30 PM at the Blind Pig.

Please also note, this is the last GGHC related post to this list (for a
while at least!)  -- there is now a project list for it at:
gghc-discuss at lists.chambana.net

All are welcome to subscribe and participate, we just didn't want to clutter
the general list with traffic for this.

Thanks, hope to see you there.

Regards,
Erich